Other Bond Services
If you’ve been arrested, or there’s a warrant out for your arrest, it can feel like you’re the only one who’s ever experienced something like this. You’re not, and Break Free Bail Bonds has been helping people throughout Oklahoma for more than three years. We cover a wide variety of charges, including:
- Drug charges — Drugs are legally classified as Controlled Dangerous Substances. They are divided into five categories, and your bail amount and potential punishment all depend on the type of drug as well as how you were found to be using it.
- Child support — No matter what happens, you are legally required to pay child support. If you’re arrested, the cash bail will likely reflect the total amount of support you haven’t paid.
- Assault and battery — Assault is defined as an action in which physical harm is threatened upon another person. Battery is the actual attempt to physically harm someone else. These are two separate charges, but people can be charged with both.
- Domestic violence — This is classified as the threat of or intended physical harm to a spouse, a current or previous dating partner, a foster parent, a family member, or someone with whom the offender lives with or has a child with.
- Weapons violations — Here in Oklahoma, gun ownership is legal if you’re 21 years old, have a valid driver’s license, take a training course, pay the licensing fee, and are an American citizen. The license must then be renewed every five to 10 years. It’s legal to own the majority of knives, but it’s illegal to carry them concealed or openly.
- Theft — There are a number of varieties of theft in Oklahoma. Petty larceny is the theft of property with a value less than $500, and it’s a misdemeanor. Grand larceny is theft of property worth more than $500, and it’s a felony. Pickpocketing and theft of an automobile or livestock are also considered to be felonies.
Need to be bailed out? Contact Break Free Bail Bonds online or by phone today.